Saturday Night Takeaway Finale at Univeral Orlando competition
Full Terms and Conditions
Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions, and agreed to be bound by them, when entering this Promotion.
Who may enter
1. This promotion (“Promotion”) is only open to individuals who are residents of the United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland aged 18 or over.
2. Employees (or family members of employees) of any group company of the Promoter, companies associated with the Promotion and all affiliates of such companies may not enter this Promotion, or be selected as a winner, or be taken along as a guest of the winner.
3. Those who are on an ITV banning order may not enter this Promotion.
4. No purchase necessary; however, internet access and a valid Facebook Account is required.
5. You must have your own individual Facebook account, in your own name, in order to enter. Joint or shared accounts will not be counted.
When to enter
6. You can enter this Promotion between 11.59 GMT on Wednesday 28th February 2018 and 11.59 GMT on Monday 19th March 2018 (“Promotion Period”).
How to enter
7. To take part in this Promotion you will need to:
a) log onto your Facebook account (or create one for free) and read the original Facebook post, posted by Suzuki Cars UK on its Facebook page, to which these terms are linked (the “Promotion Post”).
b) Comment on that post (ensuring the post is publicly accessible) with your answer, up to the maximum of 50 words, to the question.
c) All entrants will initially be entered into a Prize Draw through which a shortlist of 50 entries will be randomly chosen. These 50 entries will then be judged.
8. Your comment must be posted during the Promotion Period, incorrect, late or duplicate entries will not be eligible to win.
9. Your comment must remain public until acceptance of the prize for verification purposes and be sent from a public Facebook account in order to be contacted by the Promoter.
10. Maximum of one entry per person during the Promotion Period. Any further entries will not be entered into the Prize Draw.
11. Your comment must not include anything offensive, derogatory or disparaging, or which refers directly or indirectly to alcohol or intoxication, and must not infringe third party rights.
12. Liking and/or commenting on a different post or the page itself does not count as an entry into the Promotion. You do not have to like the Suzuki Cars UK Facebook page to enter this Promotion.
13. You must abide by the rules of Facebook, which can be found at: www.facebook.com.
14. 1 winner will win a family holiday for themselves and up to 3 guests to Universal Orlando Resort as well as tickets to the season finale of Ant & Dec’s Saturday Night Takeaway.
Additional Prize Details
15. The prize will include:
a. Round trip air transportation on a chartered plane (courtesy of Virgin Atlantic) for Winner and up to three (3) guests to Orlando, FL;
b. Seven (7) nights standard hotel accommodation (one room, quadruple occupancy, room and tax only) at Loews Sapphire Falls Resort or at another on-site hotel as determined by Universal Orlando in their sole discretion;
c. Non-exclusive ground transportation to and from the airport and hotel in Orlando, FL;
d. Up to four (4) 3-Park Explorer tickets for admission to Universal Studios Florida and Universal’s Islands of Adventure theme parks and Universal’s Volcano Bay water theme park. Tickets valid for the winner and up to three (3) guests;
e. Admission to one (1) Blue Man Group Show, exact date and time to be determined by Universal Orlando in their sole discretion, for the winner and up to three (3) guests;
f. Attendance at a taping of the season finale of Saturday Night Takeaway at Universal Orlando (“Taping”) for the Winner and up to three (3) guests; and
g. A Universal Orlando gift card in the amount of Two Thousand United States Dollars (US$2,000) will be provided by ITV.
16. The winner will be requested to choose up to 3 guests at Winner Acceptance that will accompany them.
17. Winner and guests must be able to take the prize between April 3rd 2018 to April 10th 2018 to coincide with the Saturday Night Takeaway Season Finale taking place at Universal Orlando Resort. The prize will be forfeited if the winner is not available between these dates.
18. The flight departs from London Gatwick on 3rd April 2018 and departs from Orlando International Airport on 10th April on a scheduled service either to London Gatwick or Manchester. The winner will be asked for their preference but it is not guaranteed that their preference will be available. Flying Club miles cannot be collected.
19. If Winner is unable to fulfil prize during this specified travel period, Winner forfeits the Prize. If the winner elects to partake in any or all portions of his/her Prize with fewer than the allotted number of guests or no guest, the Prize will be awarded to Winner and each participating guest, if relevant, and any remainder of the Prize will be forfeited and shall not be subject to further or alternative compensation.
20. All elements of the Prize must be redeemed at the same time, and no changes will be permitted after confirmation of any redemption.
21. If the winner is between the ages of eighteen (18) and twenty-one (21), he/she must be accompanied by an adult of at least twenty-one (21) years of age in order to check into the on-site hotel.
22. Unless accompanied by a parent or legal guardian, each guest must be eighteen (18) years of age or older as of the date of departure and must travel on the same itinerary and at the same time as the Winner.
23. Value of Prize may vary depending upon the points of departure, ground transportation, and/or airline fare fluctuations; any difference between stated value and final value of Prize will not be awarded.
24. Prize consists only of the elements expressly set forth above; no other elements or expenses (including, without limitation, insurance, meals, unspecified ground transportation, phone calls, baggage, gratuities, incidentals, souvenirs, gasoline, etc.) are included in the Prize and all such expenses are the sole responsibility of Winner.
25. Winner is responsible for any air travel taxes and/or expenses, including applicable departure taxes or fees, inspection charges, baggage fees, and security charges.
26. Winner and guests are responsible for obtaining, at their own expense, any necessary travel documentation (i.e. valid photo identification, visas, passports, etc.) prior to travel.
27. Once issued, tickets are non-transferable and may not be reissued once travel has commenced. Open tickets may not be issued and stopovers are not permitted.
28. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize (or any part of the Prize) for a prize or prizes of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its reasonable control. There is no cash alternative to the Prize (or any part of the Prize) and unless the Promoter agrees otherwise in writing the Prize is non-refundable, non-transferable and has no cash alternative in whole or on part. Third party terms and conditions apply to the Prize where applicable.
29. The Prize will be sent to the winners via email or post.
30. The Prize is complimentary, not for sale, and are, under no circumstances, transferable and is issued to you (the “ticket holder”, “you”, “your”) by The London Studios (the “Studio”) and ITV Studios Limited of The London Television Centre, Upper Ground, London, SE1 9LT, United Kingdom (the “Producer”) in connection with the programme provisionally entitled “Ant and Dec’s Saturday Night Takeaway” (the “Programme”) which the Producer intends, but does not undertake to produce.
31. A valid credit or debit card will be required to check in to your room and will be used to guarantee any incidentals such as in-room calls or services.
32. The audience ticket provided to you for the final episode of the Programme (as defined hereunder) is complimentary, not for sale, and is, under no circumstances, transferable and is issued to you (the “ticket holder”, “you”, “your”) by Universal City Development Partners, Ltd in Orlando, Florida (“Universal”, the “Resort”) and ITV Studios Limited of The London Television Centre, Upper Ground, London, SE1 9LT, United Kingdom (the “Producer”) in connection with the final episode of the programme provisionally entitled “Ant and Dec’s Saturday Night Takeaway – Series 15” (the “Programme”) which the Producer intends, but does not undertake to produce and broadcast live from within a designated area at the Resort (the “Filming Area”) on Saturday 7 April 2018.
33. In the event that additional persons accompany you to the recording of the Programme, as the principal ticket holder, you are responsible for ensuring that every member of your party is notified of these terms and conditions in advance of the recording and agrees to be bound by them.
34. This ticket does not guarantee the ticket holder (and their guests) a seat or admission in and to the Filming Area and/or the Resort.
35. The ticket holder and any guests will need to make their own way to the show audience meeting point as shall be notified to you where you will be issued with audience wristbands
36. Admission to the Filming Area is subject to your timely attendance at the audience meeting point set out in Clause 35 above as well the capacity of the Filming Area and you are advised to arrive in good time as seats are not allocated.
37. There is limited space for personal effects in the audience area.
38. Unless we state otherwise, due to the nature of the Programme, only those aged 8 (eight) years or older will be admitted into the Filming Area for the full duration of the recording of the Programme (we reserve the right to amend this at our discretion and invite those under the age of 8 years old for brief durations during the recording of the Programme). Anyone aged under 8 (eight) years old will be given access to a separate viewing area provided they are accompanied by a parent or legal guardian and they are aged 18 (eighteen) years old over and part of the child’s same group of guests.
39. Universal and the Producer reserves to themselves in their absolute discretion the sole right to refuse admission to any person into the Filming Area and to search individuals and/or their bags before permitting entry into the Filming Area. The Producer also reserves the right to cancel the filming of the Programme without notice to the ticket holder without being liable to the ticket holder in any respect and similarly reserves the right to alter times of commencement and completion of recording. Universal and the Producer will use their reasonable endeavours to give advance notice of any such changes where practicable.
40. The ticket holder is strictly forbidden from taking photographs, video or any footage in the Filming Area (e.g. by using any mobile phone).
41. Mobile phones must be switched off before entry into the Filming Area and any other recording equipment is not to be taken into Filming Area. Food and drink are not allowed in the Filming Area.
42. Save as otherwise set out herein, neither the Producer nor Universal will be responsible for any travelling or other expenses incurred by the ticket holder, nor will they be responsible for any loss or damage to property or personal injury howsoever arising occurring to the ticket holder when at the Resort or the Filming Area except as provided by statute.
43. In consideration of the Producer allowing you entrance into the Filming Area to attend the recording of the Programme you agree (if required by the Producer) to the filming and recording of you and your voice (including any “performance” you may give) and any interview you may give in connection with the Programme (the “Contribution”) which may be used at the sole discretion of the Producer in whole or in part or not at all.
44. You irrevocably grant and assign to the Producer any and all copyright and other rights and consents or waive the same so as to permit the fullest use and exploitation throughout the world of the Contribution or any part(s) thereof by all means and in all media (without limitation) whether now known or hereinafter developed in perpetuity in connection with the Programme or otherwise. For the purpose of clarity, you accept that the Producer has the right to edit, copy, adapt or translate the Contribution as deemed fit and you irrevocably waive the benefits of and agree not to assert any provision of law known as “moral rights” or any similar laws of any jurisdiction.
45. Ticket holders are asked to follow strictly any directions and Health & Safety information given to them by Universal or the Producer.
46. People with disabilities and/or restricted mobility should let a Producer staff member know as soon as possible to make prior arrangements for their health, safety and welfare and if necessary, be accompanied by a competent helper.
47. You undertake to the Producer and Universal that you will not give to any person or organisation any interview or make, give or release any statement or comment for publication by any means or medium relating to the Programme, the participants and contributors in the Programme (such as who the winners of the Programme are), the Producer, Universal or the broadcaster of the Programme.
48. For research purposes we may perceive your gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity, disability, age. See http://creativediversitynetwork.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/Diamond-Privacy-Notice-Perceived.pdf
49. Please note:
- Warning for ASTHMATICS - due to some special effects for programmes it is necessary for us to use synthetic smoke.
- Strobe lighting and lasers may be used during the recording.
- These audience ticket terms and conditions may be subject to change.
50. The winner and their guests will require a passport valid for at least 6 months on date of travel; any necessary visas or travel insurance are the responsibility of the winner and their guests. The winner and guests must meet US entry requirements. Please note, effective 1 April 2016, all passengers travelling to the USA under the Visa Waiver Program must hold a passport with an integrated chip.
51. Universal City Development Partners, Ltd. doing business as Universal Orlando Resort (“Universal Orlando”) is a prize supplier of certain elements of the Prize only and is not responsible for the administration of the Promotion, the collection of the entries or the conduct of the judging. Any disputes, claims and actions arising from the redemption, use, or misuse of any part of the Prize involving Universal Orlando will be subject to the jurisdiction of the federal and state courts of the State of Florida, USA and will be interpreted and ruled on in accordance with Florida state legislation, regardless of the provisions on choice of applicable law therein.
Winner selection, notification and substitution
52. An Independent promotional verification service, PromoVeritas conduct a Prize Draw 1 day after the end of the Promotion Period to select 50 shortlisted entries.
53. Shortlisted entries will then be judged by a panel of judges formed of the Promoter and Promoveritas within 1 day of the Prize Draw.
54. ITV are not responsible for any administration of the Promotion or the fulfilment of the Prize.
55. Judging Criteria: Entries will be judged based on the following criteria:
a. Answers that depict the entrants as the biggest fan of Ant & Dec’s Saturday Night Takeaway;
b. A family oriented answer; and
c. Originality and individuality in the answer.
56. IMPORTANT: The winner must respond by 11.00 GMT on 22nd March 2018. If the winner does not respond by 11.00 GMT on 22nd March 2018 (despite at least 2 attempts being made by the Promoter) a replacement winner will be selected using the same process.
57. The winner and guests will be required to prove their age and identity by sending a scan of a suitable ID such as a passport or driver’s license.
58. Details of the winner’s name and county will be made available for one month after the close of this Promotion by sending a self-addressed envelope to the Promoter at Suzuki Family Holiday FAO Partnerships Manager, Suzuki GB PLC Steinbeck Crescent, Snelshall West, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, MK4 4AE.
59. There are certain things for which the Promoter does not accept any liability to you, and these are explained in the next two paragraphs. The law does not allow the Promoter to exclude or limit its liability for some things, such as death or personal injury caused by its negligence, or loss caused by a false statement where the statement is made fraudulently. The Promoter accepts full liability for these matters and all matters for which it cannot, under English law, exclude or limit its liability. Otherwise, the exclusions of liability described in paragraphs 58 and 59 will apply. References to the “Promoter” include all of the Promoter’s associated companies, agents or any other third party involved in the Promotion.
60. The Promoter will not be responsible for (and will have no liability in connection with) the following occurrences, to the extent that they occur for reasons beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control:
a) any postponement or cancellation of the Promotion or the Programme; and
b) any changes to Prize or the way in which they can be used;
c) problems with the dispatch of the Prize (such as the Prize failing to reach the intended recipient);
d) any act or default of any third-party supplier.
61. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failure of any kind, which may affect the sending, receipt or processing of your entry.
62. Entries must not be made through agents or third parties.
63. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all respects on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these terms and conditions will be disqualified.
64. It may be necessary for the winner’s data to be passed on to ITV in order for the Promoter to carry out fulfilment of the Prize.
65. Please note that this Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. By entering, you acknowledge that Facebook bears no responsibility for this Promotion and, to the maximum extent permitted by law, you release Facebook from any liability whatsoever in connection with this Promotion. You understand that the information you provide is provided to the Promoter (and its affiliates, associates and agents where applicable) and not to Facebook.
66. If the Promoter has grounds to suspect any entrant or third party of cheating, deception or fraudulent or unsportsman-like conduct of any kind (including, without limitation, manipulating the Promotion, choice of winner(s) or any entry) the Promoter reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to disqualify any entrant, entry or person it reasonably believes to be responsible for, or associated with, such activity.
67. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time, in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
69. The winner agrees to allow the Promoter to use their name, likeness and their comment for advertising and publicity purposes without additional remuneration. The winner and their guest will take part in reasonable publicity and PR activity at Promoter’s request.
English Law applies
70. This Promotion, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it (including the Prize except as noted above), shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Promotion and the Prize (except as noted above).
71. The ‘Promoter’ is Suzuki GB PLC Steinbeck Crescent, Snelshall West, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, MK4 4AE
72. The ‘Promoter’ (Suzuki GB) shall be responsible for all aspects and all stages of the promotion in accordance with part 8 of the CAP code.