Storystream Rights Request T&Cs
Please read and ensure you are in agreement before proceeding.
- By permitting Suzuki Ireland to use particular Content (by affirmatively answering a request from us or on our behalf on social media or otherwise indicating your agreement for Suzuki Ireland to use your Content), you agree to be bound by these Terms.
- In these Terms “Content” refers to the photo [and/or video, including any sound] and accompanying text posted through your account on social media, accompanying metadata such as time and place of creation, your user name, and links to your social media profile.
- You grant Suzuki GB the right to use and display the Content, in any media, worldwide, for any lawful commercial purpose, in original or edited form, including: on Suzuki Ireland’s social media accounts, websites, blogs, digital displays, advertising, and generally in the promotion of Suzuki Ireland’s products or services. Such rights also extend to Suzuki GB’s subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, employees, representatives, assigns, licensees, and anyone else acting on behalf of Suzuki GB.
- Suzuki GB’s rights to use your Content indefinitely until cancelled by you, which you can do at any time by contacting Suzuki GB PLC by email: email@example.com or by post: Suzuki GB Plc, Steinbeck Crescent, Snelshall West, MIlton Keynes MK4 4AE. After cancellation we will not reuse your Content. However, please note that past posts may remain visible and Suzuki GB will retain your Content for 2 years after cancellation.
- The rights you grant to Suzuki GB are non-exclusive and (subject to Suzuki GB’s rights) you retain all rights to use the Content for your own purposes. Suzuki GB will not pay any royalties or compensation to you or any third party for use of the Content. Use is at Suzuki GB’s discretion and Suzuki GB is not obliged to use your Content in any particular way or at all.
- You agree that you do not have any right to review, approve, or object to Suzuki GB’s use of your Content or advertising copy, or to be identified as the author/creator of the Content.
- Suzuki GB respects applicable laws and the rights of others and wishes to avoid using any content that does not. By agreeing to these Terms you represent and warrant to Suzuki GB that:
- The Content is your original work and you own it and all intellectual property rights in it and have all necessary rights to grant Suzuki GB the rights set out in these Terms (including in relation to copyrights, trademarks, private or public buildings, performances, sounds, and music) or, if you are not the owner of such rights, you have already obtained permission from the owner of such rights, and will inform us if this is incorrect or such permission is withdrawn at any time;
- Suzuki GB’s use of your Content as provided herein will not infringe intellectual property, privacy, image, performance, or publicity rights, or any other rights of any third party, require the; payment of any compensation to any third party, or breach any applicable laws;
- Nothing in your Content will be illegal, defamatory, obscene, or threatening to any third party; and
- You are over 18 years of age and have the right to agree to these Terms.
- You will hold Suzuki GB’s harmless and indemnify Suzuki GB against any actions, loss and damage arising out of any claims by third parties in connection with the Content, including for breach of intellectual property, data protection, privacy, image, performance, or publicity rights.
- The Content may contain information about you or identifiable individuals which constitutes personal data under applicable laws.
- By agreeing to these Terms you give your consent to the processing of such personal data by Suzuki GB for the purposes set out in these Terms.
- Where any personal data relating to any other person appears in the Content you warrant that you also have obtained their consent for processing of such personal data.
- Suzuki GB is the controller of your personal data and individuals can obtain further information or exercise any of their legal rights by contacting Suzuki GB at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Suzuki GB also engages data providers or service providers to assist with the processing of personal data, including Qubeeo Limited, located in the UK, who provides content curation, hosting, showcasing, and analytics services.